Hey explainers! this is my 1st post and wont be my last…
- Would you want to be a kid again?
- Should we be content to live a “normal” life span, or should we try to stop the ageing process?
- If you believe something will happen is it more likely to?
- Can money make you happy?
- Should people always tell the truth?
- Is having knowledge always good?
- Can memories be fabricated?
- Is there a difference between research funded by industry and that funded by the state? Should different regulations apply?
- How do we know what is real?
- Is the human race a virus?
- What is gender?
- How do you know you are not an alien?
- What makes a family? Who is your family?
- With the knowledge that you have now, would you go back in time to change anything?
- What makes you, you? Clothes? Experiences?
- Is it acceptable to use processes developed for medical treatment to enhance the human body, such as improving memory or slowing down the ageing process?
- Would you want super powers? What would your responsibilities be?
- Would you want to be a kid forever?
- As you get older are you more or less scared of horror movies? Or do you feel the same?
- What would life be like to be in more the one place at the same time?
- What compels us to engage in small talk? Why do we feel obligated to fill uncomfortable silences?
- What would life be like if you couldn’t see color?
- Would you rather live in the past, present, or future?
- Are there aliens?
- Does life have one purpose? Many? Or none?
- Would you want to know when you are going to die?
- Can you make your mind stop thinking?
- Could a robot be your friend?
- When does sound become a language?
- Would you want to live in a world without rules?
- What animal best describes your personality?
- Do you think it is possible to have psychic powers?
- Do humans decide which plants grow or do plants ‘force’ humans to grow them?